CLTX Risk Management
Found within the CLTX Portal™, CLTX is proud to introduce a brand new Risk Management System to increase clearing efficiency.
The CLTX Risk Management System is a result of CLTX’s cooperation with KB Tech and a few of the major general clearing members of our partner exchanges to provide a more effective way of managing risk for off-exchange block registered trades.
The key features of the CLTX Risk Management System includes:
• Set, amend and monitor clients’ limits and trading activities in real time
• Enter manually per client or bulk import for multiple clients
• Set limits for all accounts, for specific central counterparties or for specific accounts
• See client risk limits pre-trade
• Respond accordingly to any breach limits to ensure trade clears immediately
• Search clients by name, see GCMs and limits in a visual heat map
• See real-time information on all trades booked on CLTX Portal from all brokers
• See available limit and remaining long/short lots (visual heat map)
• Prevent trades that increase risk from being booked by brokers if limits have been breached. Trades that decrease risk or do not breach limits will be accepted.
For more information, please click here.